Hello everyone and welcome back.
In this episode, Patrick talks about the 10 qualities of Masterful Leaders.
These qualities can apply to both civilian and government leadership, and come from a great Success Magazine article located here:
- Stay true to your vision
- Communicate clearly and often
- Make yourself, and those around you, better
- Practice humility
- Check your ego at the door
- Supplement your shortcomings
- Keep your people passionate
- Always learn, and ditch stubbornness
- Harness your team members’ strength
- Get everyone on the same page
Thanks to all the first responders and everyone else in criminal justice for the work you do. A special thanks to all who aren’t in the criminal justice field, but are tuning in anyway – thank you!