Hello everyone and welcome back.
In this episode, Patrick talks about a great article he recently read called “8 Brutally Honest Truths You Need To Hear If You Want To Get Your Sh#t Together”.
Life is about self-improvement and growth. The problem with a lot of us is we get complacent, and we get set in our bad habits. We need to get rid of those habits and start realizing that we control, most of the time, what happens in our lives. This not applies to our professional sphere, but personal lives as well.
The Eight Brutally Honest Truths:
- You’re Going to Regret How Much Time You Spend on Social Media
- Your Reactions Are the Problem
- The Riskiest Thing You Can Do Is Avoid Risks
- You Should Always Have Enough Money for What Matters
- People Are Going to Hate You No Matter What You Do
- Blaming Only Makes You Weaker
- People Don’t Think of You as Much as You Think They Do
- Not Even the Perfect Relationship Is Going to Complete You
Check out the article here: