Hello everyone and welcome back.
In this episode, Patrick talks about change management and the top ten truths to help organizations manage various changes. The reality is organizations and individuals have to change to experience any kind of growth. Patrick also talks about some assumptions and blind spots that organizations can avoid in the change management process.
The Top Ten Truths of Change Management:
- Change doesn’t happen overnight
- Change is also cyclical
- A clear, inspiring vision is the driving force of change
- Trust is foundational
- Urgency must remain prevalent
- Authentic leadership inspires action
- Effective and consistent communication generates buy-in and transparency
- Change agents serve as internal advocates across the organization
- Everyone needs understanding to be understood
- An empowered staff is a dedicated staff